Customer Rewards Program
What is Rewards?
- Rewards is a FREE Frequent
Shopper Program that pays our customers back for making
purchases at ForgottenWoods.net. When you make a purchase, we begin keeping
track of the eligible purchases you make. You can redeem your earned Rewards points on any future purchases.
How can I join your program?
- If you are registered on the ForgottenWoods.net website, you automatically become part of our Rewards Program.
How do you calculate Reward Points?
How can I track my Rewards Program balance?
- When checking out on ForgottenWoods.net, you will earn
the number of Reward Points shown for the item purchased. These Reward Points will accumulate in your
- After you login you will see the 'Reward Points' sidebox displaying your Rewards points. You must login to see your balance.
What's your redeem ratio?
- Currently, it is 0.03! If you are in our Frequent Customer Group, your points will have more value!
How can I redeem my rewards?
If I return an item, are the rewards subtracted?
- You can choose to redeem your Reward Points on the
'Payment Information' page of the checkout process or you can save them for future payment use.
- When an item purchased through the Rewards Program is returned, for whatever reason, any Reward Points earned when it
was purchased will be deducted from that member's account.